Dear Respected Community Members
A meeting of the General Body was held yesterday and the upcoming elections of the Pakistan Association of New Zealand (PANZ) were discussed. A detailed timeframe of the elections will be announced once the Election Commission is formed. This will include the dates for the membership registration and closing of the candidates nomination papers.
The expression of interest are sought pursuant to Article 21 of the PANZ constitution. The key criteria for a member of the Election Commission outlined in Article 21(5) and includes, but not limited to;
1. Must be a registered member of PANZ,
2. Must not be standing for any position for which the elections are held,
3. Must be impartial and unbiased,
4. Must be a resident of New Zealand for more than 3 years to better understand the dynamics of the community and the election process specific to PANZ,
5. Must conduct voting both electronically and in person.
The last date to file the expression of interest is 10th December 2020. Please forward your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We shall contact the suitable candidates and will announce the Election Commission latest by 15 December 2020
Shukria / Ngā mihi