- The terms ‘PANZ’ and ‘PANZ.co.nz’ are used in this document (or Agreement) to refer to the Web site itself and to PANZ.co.nz, the organization which owns and operates the PANZ website.
- PANZ reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement as your continued use of PANZ signifies your acceptance of any changed terms.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and PANZ and governs your use of the PANZ Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and PANZ.
- PANZ is entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
Terms of Service
Through the use of this site, you agree to hold harmless PANZ and its sponsors, and owners against any and all claims related to the opinions expressed by others.
The remainder of this document covers the specific terms and conditions under which each major service category of PANZ is provided for your use. It is your responsibility to make sure you read and understand this document before using any PANZ service. Please do not contribute to PANZ in any manner unless you have carefully read and agree with all of these terms.
Accessing and Transmitting PANZ Content
All the content available for public access on PANZ is protected by copyright. Your use of this material must adhere to the following terms, unless you are the original contributor of the content to PANZ, in which case your use is governed by the terms governing PANZ’s relationship with its contributors as covered below.
- You may download and print a single copy of any content item for your personal, non-commercial use. Content items include, but are not restricted to, articles, columns, and photographs.
- You may not modify any content you download or print from PANZ. You must retain all copyright notices and logos on any content item you download or print.
- You may not make any content item originating from PANZ available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from PANZ.
- You may forward Internet URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) to third parties for private, non-commercial use, along with brief extracts that do not violate Fair Use guidelines.
- You may post, or otherwise make publicly available, excerpts from PANZ content items, in any publicly accessible forum, so long as they follow standard Fair Use guidelines and PANZ is cited alongside the excerpt as the original source with a link back to PANZ.
Using PANZ Services
This Section covers the terms under which various PANZ services, including, but not limited to, link forwarding services, event information, and any information available on PANZ, are made available to you.
You agree that:
Event Manager and Event Ticketing
The following are the terms and conditions under which panz.co.nz is providing the ticketing service and under which this website is to be used.
- Agreement with Terms and Conditions: This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of panz.co.nz by Subscriber. By using panz.co.nz , Subscriber agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions: The Company has the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of panz.co.nz, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use, at any time. The Company has the right to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to Subscriber’s use of panz.co.nz , or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on panz.co.nz , or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of panz.co.nz by Subscriber subsequent to such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by Subscriber of such changes, modifications or additions.
- Ticketing: panz.co.nz sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues which means panz.co.nz does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. All ticket sales are final and no exchanges or refunds are allowed after a purchase has been made. Where tickets are mailed to the Subscriber, neither the client nor panz.co.nz will replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Where “Ticket Delivery” feature is available and chosen, please allow enough time for the delivery of your ticket order. If you have selected delivery by mail, please allow at least fourteen business days after your order is placed to receive your tickets. For express delivery allow at least 2 business days. These are approximate times, and panz.co.nz is not responsible for deliveries that take longer. Will call orders can be processed up to the day of the event. Where “Will Call’ feature is available and chosen, the Subscriber must show proof of identification and a printed copy of the electronic receipt to receive the actual ticket. Occasionally, events are cancelled, delayed or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, delayed or postponed for any reason please contact the organizer for information on receiving a refund. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. panz.co.nz assumes no responsibility for such refunds and processes refunds only as instructed by the event organizer. panz.co.nz will send a confirmation of the order for tickets via email to the subscriber upon successful processing of the order. It is the responsibility of the Subscriber to ensure that the email address provided is correct and accurate.
- Seats will be allocated on first come first served basis by the management of the event.
- All non-VIP ticket purchasers, please do not call the promoter for seat assignment/numbers or availability. Due to the size of the event, it is not possible to entertain such requests. Once a certain section is sold out it will be removed from online sale.
- All tickets will be mailed to you to the address provided at the time of online ticket purchase.
Using PANZ Classifieds or Marketplace Services
PANZ provides PANZ Classifieds as a service to enable its users to connect with one another. PANZ provides the platform but does not directly participate in, nor is it involved in any Classifieds transactions. Please keep in mind that Classifieds are posted not by PANZ, but users of PANZ. Users of this service are responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate. PANZ requires a user to register before posting a classifieds ad but does not screen or control users who may sell or buy on Classifieds, nor does PANZ review or authenticate all listings, items, or services offered for sale. PANZ have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
- Sellers and buyers are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services. They must resolve any disputes that may arise in their dealings.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs incurred by participating in PANZ Classifieds.
- PANZ will not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of the information contained in the PANZ Classifieds or the use of PANZ Classifieds
- Users may not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose. Items or services offered for sale must comply with applicable laws
- Classifieds service users may not post the same ad in multiple places. PANZ may take action to delete the classifieds ads and/or PANZ user accounts that we believe are misusing this service. Prohibited spam or otherwise impermissible marketing activities in PANZ Classifieds may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Posting an ad that is unrelated to the category in which the ad is placed.
- Posting identical ads in the same category and location.
- Posting an ad with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or unauthorized use of content to which the person posting does not have rights.
- Posting an ad through unauthorized robots (crawling software).
- Soliciting a PANZ Classifieds user to post an ad in another classifieds site.
- Posting more than the maximum allowed 6 free ads on PANZ Classifieds by creating multiple userids.
- Posting ads for services that compete with any of PANZ’s services.
- Posting ads for ad typist or home typist.
- Because PANZ is a platform, in the event that users have disputes PANZ and its employees, officers, agents and directors are released from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. Users may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense for your own safety. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals.
PANZ requires registration for those who participate in a variety of its services. PANZ also offers social networking services to its members through which they can get to know each other and establish shared contexts and relationships. When you register as a PANZ member, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required in the registration form.
- You agree maintain and promptly update the Registration Data as necessary to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If, after investigation, PANZ has reasonable grounds to suspect that any user’s information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, PANZ may suspend or terminate that user’s account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the PANZ Sites (or any portion thereof) by that user other than as expressly provided herein.
- Each user is wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information and for all activities occurring there under. PANZ cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a user’s failure to comply with this Section 4, including any loss or damage arising from any user’s failure to: (1) immediately notify PANZ of any unauthorized use of his or her password or account or any other breach of security; and (2) ensure that he or she exits from his or her account at the end of each session.
- You agree that PANZ reserves the right to publish any and all information provided as part of PANZ registration, except email address and password to authenticate the user, to facilitate social networking among its members.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall panz.co.nz, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from [a] the use or the inability to use our services or access content, [b] the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from transactions entered into through or from PANZ, [c] the unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data, [d] statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or [e] any other matter relating to the service, even if panz.co.nz , has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Void where Prohibited
Although PANZ is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced on PANZ are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. PANZ reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, in its sole discretion and to limit the quantities of any such product or service that it provides. Any offer for any product or service made on PANZ is void where prohibited.
In addition, panz.co.nz , makes no representation that materials on PANZ are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the united states; therefore, accessing those materials from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. those who choose to access PANZ from locations outside the united states do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
panz.co.nz, reserves the right to discontinue in whole or in part any portion of PANZ services or programs with or without notice.
- All pages within this internet site are the property of panz.co.nz , permission (which may be revoked at any time) is granted to download the material in this site without alterations and for private and non-commercial use only so long as the following copyright notice is included: © 2017, panz.co.nz.
- ‘PANZ’, ‘panz.co.nz ‘ and other logos associated with these services are all trademarks and service marks of panz.co.nz , all other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this site the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
- All rights to the PANZ material not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Third party merchants and advertisers: you acknowledge that panz.co.nz , does not control the performance of merchants or advertisers that appear on PANZ. Therefore, if you choose to purchase a product or service, you release us from any and all claims you may have regarding the third party’s failure to deliver or perform.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit member referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this user agreement. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in PANZ or its programs and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statements other than as set forth in this agreement.
PANZ does not spam or sell/lease its user information to third parties.
Personal information collected by PANZ
Online registration: in order to become a PANZ member, you must first create a member account on PANZ by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address, zip/postal code. PANZ checks for the validity of the email addresses.
Use of information by PANZ
PANZ is an online website that offers a variety of services designed to connect people from around the world. the information, whether personal information of any form of self-expression is used to help you describe yourself to other users. PANZ also collects additional information in order to operate and improve our service. PANZ us llc, is the sole owner of the information collected on the PANZ site.
Sharing of information with third parties: PANZ takes your privacy very seriously. PANZ will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties unless it is to carry out your instructions and to provide specific services. As an example, we send your information to a credit card processing company to process a payment you have made for the use of a PANZ service. These third parties are bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information. In addition, PANZ may share your information to send direct mailers or complimentary coupons/offers to a mailing agency to process postal mailing. Again, such an agency would be bound by strict confidentiality agreements that limit their use of such information.
Email communications: PANZ generally communicates with you as a registered member of PANZ through the primary email that you have specified at the time of registration. This is also used as the login text string in conjunction with the password to authenticate you on the PANZ site. Your email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside PANZ. PANZ uses this email address to send you three types of communications:
- sending you occasional announcements about changes in PANZ’s policies or promotions introduction of new services
- please note that these email communications may contain commercial messages of advertisers; however, PANZ does not provide your personal information or emails to any of the advertisers; we just include the advertising banners they provide us in the emails that we send. As always you can opt out of the newsletters or promotional announcements.
Partnering with others: PANZ may partner with other online services to offer a combined service. whenever we offer such combined services, PANZ will make it clear who the partner is and it will be entirely up to you to use or not to use the service. Where any personal information is passed along to the partner you will be informed prior to that sharing.
Disclosures required by law: it is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Policy on abuse on panz.co.nz
panz.co.nz is committed to ensuring and enforcing a safe and friendly online community space for all our members. to this effect, we have come up with a policy on abuse that we would like all our members to be aware of. These rules govern the use of the panz.co.nz website and its product/service offerings and we would like all our members to cooperate in complying with these rules so that everyone can have a pleasant experience.
Registration as a panz.co.nz member at any time past or present and use of the panz.co.nz website and all its product/service offerings will be taken as acceptance of the above rules of conduct. panz.co.nz ‘s decision on all matters is final and binding on its member